So by now, since I didn’t post on Friday, you’re thinking , yay Rant Woman, you had a good day at the office! Ohhhh ye of little faith. I’ve just been busy. Now that it’s Sunday morning, I can catch you up with my Friday of fun.
LBM calls me into his office in the early morning. He’s already got his “pissed off mode” in full speed, so I know this isn’t going to be fun.
LBM “I need you to develop some new pricing templates”
Me “ok”
LBM” I need the three different scenarios we’ve been with these four different shipping models in the three different formats”
Me” so you need 36 new pricing models”
LBM” No, that’s not what I said, I need 4”
*sigh* I do the math for him (knowing he ran out of fingers and toes to do the math himself) and he agrees there are 36 pricing models.
LBM “So I need the pricing done delivered to location A, location B, location C and pick up”
Me “if you can provide me with those locations I can get working on this”
LBM “I don’t have that yet”
Me “I can’t provide you with delivered costing information if I don’t know the delivery location”
LBM (getting visibly mad) “you drive me crazy when you’re like this”
Me (thinking) logical, sane, intelligent … oh he means lacking in magical powers.
LBM just build the templates so we can put that information in when we have it.
Me “ok”
Yep, this position really could call for a hard liquor drip. The one good thing about Friday was … for some reason ALL of the executives left by 3:00ish … which meant LBM left by 3:15 and I was able to go home at a reasonable time.
I’m rather proud that my lack of mind reading abilities frustrates him. I don’t want to read his mind, I’m sure it’s a dark and scary place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment