Tuesday, October 20, 2009

*sigh*

I don't want my avid readers to think I've changed jobs, or that LBM and the band of loonies have suddenly morphed into reasonable professionals ... because that would be soooooooo far from the truth.

I'm tired, I'm sick, and it costs me a vacation day every time I want to see the doctor ... who said we have free health care?

4 comments:

  1. Another fun day in the trenches, huh?

    I'm heading back to them on Thursday. :(

    There's no such thing as free...not when it comes to working. They'll take and take and replace when needed.

    Rinse...repeat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya. We have been told to stay home for 9 days if we contract H1N1 but we're only paid for 4 of those days....

    Free healthcare is a myth K, they like to give the illusion that it's free but it costs us to take the time off to use it. Irony at it's finest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I've finally experienced some relief as I got to see my acupuncturist yesterday. Shame OHIP doesn't cover it because I'd make her my primary in a HEARTBEAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Hands K a bottle of Vodka with a straw in it* Here that should get you through the next day or so at work.

    ReplyDelete