
A quiet Sunday night at the zoo and the same old stupidity at work over and over again ... *sigh*
So, this past week I had to put together the annual presentation (recap / money grab) for our biggest (and almost only) client. I was instructed to insure that our presentation looked like our sister company's presentation ... that wasn't difficult when the director of marketing (I still can't believe that's his title) pretty much plagiarized my work as his own ... OK boss, they look alike.
I looked at the sister company and they had a dozen people putting theirs together .... Marketing Managers, Product Development people, Business Analyst, etc. etc. etc. .... and then there was me! That's right folks, I wear MANY hats because THEY MAKE ME.
I think lil bro should have written it ... wouldn't it be fun to watch LBM deliver a frivolous presentation??!?!?!?


No comments:
Post a Comment